PULP is gradually updating chapters of the manual and posting them online at the PULP website Help Center, with partial support received from the New York State Bar Foundation. We are pleased to announce the posting of the updated Shared Meter chapter to the well as an updated chapter on Lifeline discount telephone service.
In addition, the online PULP Law Manual includes an analysis of
- the Home Energy Fair Practices Act,
- telephone consumer protections,
- public assistance programs for utility and energy consumers,
- rights of heating fuel customers,
- the New York State Truth in Heating Law, and
- the Home Energy Assistance Program.